While we do recommend a professional inspection from us, there are some things you can look for in order to know if you should get a more in-depth inspection or some repairs.
• Water stains on the wall
• Leaks coming through the ceiling
• Water pooling at the base of the wall
• A drooping ceiling or any bowed structure
• Loose granules collecting around the structure
• Missing shingles, or buckling shingles
• Dark spots and areas where the gutter is pulled away from the roof
These interior and exterior signs are things that a home or business owner can notice from the ground. For safety reasons, inspections that require climbing onto the roof, or up a ladder, should only be conducted by professionals.
We serve Fruit Cove, Jacksonville Beach, Mandarin, Neptune Beach, and Ponte Vedra. For the most experienced roofing inspectors and repair professionals around, contact BRC Roofing & Construction, Inc. and we’ll provide you with a free quote.